Spay Day 2018 Appointment Request
Spay Day takes place on Sunday, February 25th at veterinary clinics and animal shelters in Sacramento and Yolo Counties. Some appointments will be available in the weeks after Spay Day.
On Spay Day Pets Receive:
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Core vaccines
- Microchip identification and registration
Spay Day Eligibility Guidelines
- Open to residents of Sacramento County and Yolo County only
- Must receive public assistance and/or have an annual household income of $35,000 or less
- Proof of income is required
- Cash payment of $15 per cat and $20 per dog is required at time of appointment
- Limit two pets per household
- Pets must be between 6 months and 5 years of age
If you meet the eligibility guidelines, please fill out the application below. Starting January 29, 2018, a SAAC volunteer will call you to schedule your appointment(s). Please provide a phone number that accepts blocked calls so we can reach you easily.
Filling out this form DOES NOT guarantee you will get an appointment for Spay Day. We only have a limited number of appointments available.
You must submit Proof of Income documentation before an appointment can be scheduled. You will receive instructions on how to submit Proof of Income documentation once you submit this form.